The following requirements and protocols must be followed to participate in Xplosion Volleyball Club try outs at the Greater Dayton YMCA.
Any participants (coaches/staff/players/parents) who are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 SHALL NOT enter the facility. These symptoms include, but are not limited to fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, nauseas or diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell, or been exposed to a COVID positive person in the last 2 weeks, etc.… Non-contact thermometers will be used to check everyone’s temperatures upon entering the facility. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher or who refuses to have their temperature checked will not be allowed into the facility.
Protocols for Xplosion coaches and support staff:
1. Perform self-assessment health check prior to arrival at facility.
2. Will wear a face covering* 100% of the time while in the facility.
3. Will maintain proper social distancing (6 foot of separation) where practical.
4. Will remind players to maintain proper social distancing where practical.
5. Make sanitizer and cleaning supplies available to all participants.
Protocols for players trying out for Xplosion Volleyball Club:
1. Waiver must be signed (by parent for players under 18) prior to participation.
2. Perform self-assessment health check prior to arrival at facility.
3. Will wear a face covering* 100% of the time in the facility, other than when actively participating on the court.
4. Will maintain proper social distancing (6 foot of separation) where practical. Bags/backpacks should be stored 6 feet apart and there should be no sharing of any personal items such as water bottles/towels.
5. Please bring hand sanitizer for personal use, as necessary.
Protocols for shared equipment, building space, and court space:
1. Maintain social distancing, including while waiting in line to check-in.
2. Shared equipment (balls, etc.) will be sanitized by Xplosion Volleyball staff between sessions.
3. Players will be assigned to small groups on a half-court during the session. Xplosion staff will work to minimize the physical interaction between the groups. Records of who is within each group will be maintained by Xplosion staff.
4. Hand Sanitizer and cleaning supplies will be readily available for all participants to use. Players will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer frequently.
1 parent per player may enter the building to verify their daughter has been properly checked in to the Xplosion Volleyball try out session. Once checked in, parents must leave the building. Parents who choose to enter the building must wear a face covering* 100% of the time in the facility, perform a self-assessment and have their temperature checked.